Sara Mouth

Friday, September 24, 2004

OK, my turn.

My sister-in-law made me start my own blog. So, here it is.

The definition of Sara Mouth is as follows:

To totally mess up the words to which you are trying to say. In turn, saying something completely off the wall to make everyone that witnessed your faux pas, to break out in hysterical laughter at you.

If that didn't make much sense to you, then you just witnessed Sara Mouth in action. It is hard to explain Sara Mouth. It's basically just screwing up maybe, the order of words. I don't know. Here is an example of my father-in-law experiencing Sara Mouth...(sara mouth happens a lot when you have had too much to drink!) anyway, back to the example.
On New Years Eve, right after the clock struck 12, I went up to my FIL to give him a New Years Kiss. I kissed him on the cheek and he said, "What. I don't get a lip on the kiss?"
I about fell over from laughing so hard. He blamed it on old age, I blamed it on Canadian Club.

Sara Mouth has become a house hold term around the Schmitt family. When one of my sister-in-laws mess up their words they say, "Dang it, I have Sara mouth!" So I guess I must have the worse case of Sara Mouth. I once said I was going to start writing down everything I said that was screwed up. Now I have the place for it. I will title it Sara Mouthisms. Look for updates. I will not only post the stupid things that I say, but also the stupid things I hear.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Update your freaking blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home