Sara Mouth

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Cheese Heads


cheese heads
Originally uploaded by saramouth.
I don't think Cora has any idea how darn cute she is. Kevin can't wait until she gets bigger and can sit and watch football together, wearing their Packer apparel. Um, hello, she's a GIRL! Girls don't like football except to watch their butts when they walk around the field. I even told my Dad that one time while we sat and watched football one Sunday afternoon. He looked down at me and said, "You like watching football?" And I replied, "I like the way their butts look in their pants." I think I might have bursted his bubble a little bit in a couple ways. #1, I like boys butts...he wasn't ready for that #2, I would never enjoy football the way it was intended. Oh well, I am a girl, girls don't like football (except to watch their butts!)

Sorry Kevin, let's hope the next one is a boy!

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

Hey now, i'm a girl and I LOVE football. My mom said my first words were, "touchdown Raiders" (which sounded more like, touchdown Waiiiiders.)

It's a good thing my girls are already talking because if they waited to be able to say "touchdown Raiders" they would NEVER talk!!

I want a cheesehead hat...only because I have a HUGE ol' crush on Bret.

Kristine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home