Sara Mouth

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Happy 10 months baby girl!

.
Today is Cora's 10 month birthday. I can't believe this time last year, I was big and pregnant waiting for 2 months go past so I could meet my baby girl. In 2 months she'll be a year old. She won't have to take formula anymore....yippee! She won't *have* to take a bottle anymore. My baby won't be a baby anymore. How sad is that? She is the sweetest thing ever.

I love it when she:

- gets SOO excited when I get home from work
- is sitting in her high chair and she sees me getting her cheerios out of the cabinet and she starts kicking her legs and holding out her arms, smiling the whole time
- only wants me to hold her in a crowd of people
- wants me to rock her to sleep
- laughs when she sees the cat
- wrinkles up her nose when she doesn't like something
- gets soo excited when she sees any kind of paper sitting with in her reach.
- loves her Daddy
- laughs when I kiss her nose
- crawls as fast as she can to get away from us when she is caught with paper and then shoves it in her mouth so we can't get it unless we do the finger sweep
- says Mama
- says Dada
- dances to her Learning table songs
- likes to eat my hair when I come home from work

I thoroughly enjoy being a mom. She has made my life a better place and I thank God for her every day!

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

Hi Sara,
Your daughter is ADORABLE!! I love the pictures, you're SO much better than I am at taking pictures!!

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I will add you to MY list of people that come to my blog..and if you want...I CAN MAKE YOU A LINK!!! i just figured out how. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home