Sara Mouth

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

It keeps her occupied


cabinet
Originally uploaded by saramouth.
Cora has a cabinet. She usually takes everything out of it, throws it everywhere and then plays with it for a good 30 minutes. It makes a mess, yes, it isn't a big deal, it takes just seconds to put it all back... it's a tupperware cabinet, you just have to throw everything back in and shut the door real fast so it doesn't all come falling back out. And anyways, that's 30 minutes I can use to start supper, read the paper, do some laundry or some other task that usually takes 3 times as long if Cora wasn't occupied with something. I remember when my nephew Max was her age and he had a cabinet that he would climb into and close the door. Sometimes I would show up over at their house, look around and ask, "Where's Max?" And Kristi would say, "Um, I think he's in his cabinet." I would walk over and knock on the door and he would open it up and look at me as if to say, "Yeeeess? Can I help you?" I would laugh and he would slam the door shut. It was the funniest thing. I am so glad that Cora has a cabinet she can hide in and pretend it's her little house. Ah, to be a kid again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home